Randy has advised clients in the financial services and insurance industries, individual business owners, high net worth individuals, and commercial banks.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Randy advises on transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, and sale-leaseback of commercial and business aircraft.
Randy has experience both domestic and international advising on:
- Choice of legal entity analysis
- Entity formation
- Corporate restructuring
- Winding up and dissolution of entities
Randy advises clients on:
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Lease agreements
- Service agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Letters of intent
- Joint ventures
- Vendor contracts for IT, telecommunication, transportation, maintenance and hospitality
Randy assists financial services and insurance companies with regulatory, compliance and tax matters, transfer pricing study reports, and issues involving the role and duty of boards of directors and officers.