Jaime is a trial attorney with diverse experience representing high net worth individuals and their spouses in divorce and other marital and family law-related matters involving complex assets, unique compensation structures, and business and income valuation issues. Jaime has represented and continues to represent high net worth individuals in Florida probate and guardianship administration, fiduciary litigation, and commercial litigation matters at both the trial and appellate levels in the State of Florida.
Prior to joining the firm, Jaime served as partner and shareholder at two Florida law firms and started her career as an associate in the West Palm Beach office of a large international law firm. She advises and represents clients in proceedings related to:
- Divorce and post-divorce matters
- Advising clients involved in custody and child support disputes
- Paternity actions
- Post-dissolution issues
- Modifications of alimony and child support
- Drafting and negotiating prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic partnerships
- Estate and guardianship administration
- Probate and trust litigation
Jaime played four years of NCAA Division I tennis at UCF on a full tennis scholarship.