Commercial Property Tax Appeals
Adam represents property taxpayers before the Minnesota Tax Court in appeals primarily based on over-valuation and tax exemption. He can handle any type of commercial property, including office buildings and multi-family developments.
Adam represents corporate trustees, individual trustees, corporate and charitable foundations, and beneficiaries on a wide range of issues. Adam’s experience includes:
- Bringing an action on behalf of beneficiaries to remove the trustee for breach of fiduciary duties
- Defending the validity of a will against attacks that it was the product of insane delusions
- Defending the beneficiary designation against attacks of mental incapacity
- Representing corporate trustees during review hearings
On litigation and trial teams, Adam has represented clients on claims related to:
- Breach of contract
- Usurpation of a business opportunity
- Tortious interference with a contract
- Consumer product recalls
- Trade secrets
- Repurchase of home mortgage loans
Adam enjoys running, playing squash, the Minnesota Twins and Vikings, Notre Dame football, and spending time with his wife and baby daughter.