Brian began his law career after working for over eight years as a senior project engineer and project manager in the oil refining industry.
Industry and Technical Experience
Brian has counseled clients in a wide range of industries, in particular, the medical device industry. Specific technologies in which Brian has experience include:
- Cardiac rhythm management technologies.
- Prosthetic heart valves.
- Prosthetic annuloplasty devices.
- Orthopedic implants.
- Annular repair devices.
- Surgical devices.
In addition to his medical device industry experience, Brian has counseled clients with respect to:
- Business methods.
- Incentive award programs.
- Financial payment systems.
- Disk drive suspension assemblies.
- Food products.
- Food processing technologies.