A former leader of both the firm's finance and restructuring group and finance litigation team, Jerry works side-by-side with transactional, restructuring and bankruptcy lawyers serving the financial industry to understand complex financial transactions. He has extensive experience in trying disputes arising from such transactions, ensuring effective and efficient representation.
Jerry is a member of the Commercial Arbitration Panel of the American Arbitration Association and regularly serves as an arbitrator. An experienced negotiator, he has successfully resolved many complex disputes before they reached litigation or trial.
Jerry’s areas of concentration include:
- Bank litigation, including enforcing loan remedies and defending lender liability claims
- Gaming disputes, including those involving Indian gaming issues such as tribal jurisdiction, sovereign immunity, exhaustion of tribal remedies, management contracts and the sole proprietary interest doctrine
- Fiduciary duty claims
- Bankruptcy litigation, including topping fees and clawback litigation
- Fraudulent transfers and breach of fiduciary duty
- Bond transactions
- Purchase price adjustment disputes