Ivy LeTourneau partners with clients to develop and execute winning strategies in real estate transactions across industries and asset types. Having served as in-house counsel at a national real estate developer, Ivy is adept at translating abstract legal concepts to practical business terms that inform and advance clients’ real estate goals. She advises lenders, borrowers, owners, developers, landlords and tenants on local and national real estate transactions.
Prior to law school, Ivy worked as a paralegal in the nationally-renowned real estate group of a Chicago law firm. While attending Columbia Law School, she externed at the New York City Law Department and in the Domestic Violence Prosecution Bureau of the Queens County District Attorney’s Office.
Ivy loves watching local development projects evolve while training with the Mill City Running Race Team.
Services & Industries
Columbia Law School
B.S. in Education and Social Policy, summa cum laude (2008)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers® — ”Ones to Watch,” Real Estate Law, 2022-23
- Minnesota State Bar Association — North Star Lawyers, 2019
- Northwestern University School of Education and Social Policy — Highest Undergraduate GPA, Class of 2008