Environmental Compliance Advice
Lynn has represented major multinational corporations in resolving compliance and permitting issues arising under the Clean Water Act (CWA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), and the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). She defends clients throughout the country in EPA and state enforcement actions arising under RCRA and the CWA.
Lynn also provides regulatory compliance audits and training programs on CWA, RCRA and TSCA. She counsels chemical manufacturers on chemical registration and reporting issues under TSCA and the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
Environmental Transactional Problem-Solving
Lynn has represented clients throughout the United States in corporate and real estate transactions involving contaminated property and other environmental liability issues. Lynn helps clients by:
- Assisting with environmental due diligence
- Advising on the appropriate allocation of environmental liabilities
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale, lease, remediation and other agreements
- Negotiating risk-based cleanups
- Developing appropriate deed restrictions and environmental covenants
- Negotiating No Further Action and other agency approvals/assurances
- Procuring financial assurance
Past Environmental Experience
Prior to joining Faegre Drinker, Lynn worked for the Denver and Washington, D.C. offices of Patton Boggs LLP, where she practiced in the administrative/regulatory and environmental policy groups.
Before practicing law, Lynn worked as an environmental consultant for a large construction engineering firm where she provided litigation support and technical environmental services to clients, focusing on CERCLA cost recovery and construction claims analyses.