A considerable part of Aggeliki’s practice involves counseling clients on federal securities laws, SEC reporting requirements, and best practices on governance and compliance issues. She advises public clients and their boards of directors on a range of routine and extraordinary corporate governance matters, including governance policies, risk oversight and various disclosure matters. These clients operate in a broad range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, beverages and retail.
Aggeliki is an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she teaches “boot camps” on Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Securities and Governance Matters and Capital Markets Transactions
- Represents several issuers with respect to federal securities law compliance, ongoing SEC reporting obligations and other corporate governance matters, such as:
- A leading global healthcare company
- A leading route-based North American and European water, coffee, tea, extract and filtration solution service provider
- A leading lifestyle retailer
- Represented a leading spinal implant manufacturer in its initial public offering
- Represented a supplier of weight and disease management products in securities compliance matters
- Represented a leading national provider of energy efficiency products and services in securities compliance matters