Martha defends clients in asbestos litigation and has represented several companies over the past two decades, including in a matter with more than 3,500 pending cases. Martha:
- Assesses trial risk and makes strategic recommendations
- Assures consistency in nationwide discovery responses
- Manages trial preparation and settlement
- Prepares expert and corporate witnesses
- Fulfills regular and periodic reporting requirements
- Trains local counsel
- Manages litigation
Martha previously worked in-house on a major asbestos-related bankruptcy in which equity was preserved for shareholders.
Additionally, Martha advises on various types of commercial litigation and counsels clients and trains personnel on matters such as antitrust and safety policies.
- Northwestern University Law School — Trial Advocacy Program, Adjunct Professor, 2009-14
- Illinois Institute of Technology — Master’s of Public Administration Program, Adjunct Professor, 2009