Beth’s experience includes:
- Preparing drafts of estate planning documents for attorney review
- Preparing estate planning flowcharts
- Preparing gift tax returns and estate tax returns for attorney review
- Preparing probate and trust documents for court filing
- Completing transfer of ownership forms and beneficiary designations
- Preparing deeds and other real estate transfer documents
Prior to joining Faegre Drinker, Beth was a senior court clerk for the State of Minnesota.
Beth enjoys continuing her education as a student at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, working toward her J.D. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends and running with her golden retriever.