As employees, business leaders and travelers begin to adapt to the U.K.’s post-Brexit immigration system, a strong grasp of the most commonly used visa categories — including new visas established as a result of Brexit — is essential. In this entry of the U.K. Immigration Video Series, Trainee Solicitor Fred Kelleher provides an overview of the U.K.’s investor visa.
In the video, Fred answers the following questions:
- For whom is the investor visa suitable?
- What are the main requirements that must be met to apply for a investor visa?
- How long does it take to apply for and obtain a investor visa?
- What is the validity period of an investor visa?
- What happens after the visa is granted?
- Can a person switch to the investor representative visa in the U.K.?