Speaking Engagement Recap
June 15, 2023
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Employment Law: AI Is Really Here, It’s Rapidly Changing How We Work, and the Law Is Trying To Keep Up
Jerry Hathaway, partner in the firm’s labor and employment group, is speaking at an event hosted by the Philadelphia Bar Association titled “Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Employment Law: AI Is Really Here, It’s Rapidly Changing How We Work, and the Law Is Trying to Keep Up.” The discussion will address AI in the workplace and its growing impact on employment law, including:
- “Responsible innovation” and what that means for the future of AI
- Federal, state and local restrictions on using AI in employee recruitment and management
- An analysis of New York City’s new law regulating the use of AI for employment decisions
- Copyright, privacy and plagiarism issues
- The use of AI to perform legal work and the ramifications
Read more about the event.
1101 Market St.
11th Floor Conference Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107