If 2014 was the year of data vulnerability, 2015 can be the year of data security solutions. Last year’s high-profile data breaches across multiple sectors shook public confidence in the handling of private data, caused substantial financial losses, and increased potential liability for many companies. In today’s increased threat environment, it is likely that regulators, legislators, litigators, the insurance industry and consumers alike will demand action and better security and privacy protections. Join us as our data security and privacy team discusses the lessons learned from 2014 and the best solutions to prevent, mitigate and respond to data breaches in 2015 and beyond.
Topics will include:
- Keynote: Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions to Data Protection
- Panel Discussion: Vulnerabilities of 2014 and what type of threats we can expect in 2015
- Panel Discussion: Solutions for 2015, including legislative, public policy, legal and business responses
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keynote: Andrew Luger, United States Attorney, District of Minnesota
- Bob Gourley, Partner and Co-Founder, Cognitio Corp.
- Michael Krause, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Minneapolis Division
- Paul Luehr, Managing Director and Chief Privacy Officer, Stroz Friedberg, LLC
- Shelly O’Callaghan, EVP & General Counsel, International Dairy Queen, Inc.
- Kirstin Simonson, 2VP, Underwriting Director, Travelers Global Technology
- The Honorable Mary Bono, Principal, FaegreBD Consulting; Member of Congress (1998-2013), member of the Telecommunications and Internet subcommittees when in the House of Representatives
- Michael Ponto, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Kathleen Rice, Counsel, Faegre Baker Daniels; former Assistant General Counsel at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, former Counsel on the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Leita Walker, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels, CIPP
For more information and to view a detailed agenda, please click here.
There is no fee to participate. An application for standard CLE credit will be submitted.
Questions? Please contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or email@example.com.