Elizabeth acquired valuable perspective by participating in a secondment with a major medical device company where she provided internal support in managing litigation, claims and document production throughout one of the largest multidistrict litigation cases in U.S. history.
Elizabeth’s skills and experience include:
- Providing case management
- Preparing for depositions, mediations, hearings and trials
- Collecting and reviewing medical records
- Managing document collection
- Handling e-discovery and electronic case filing
- Drafting and responding to discovery requests
Prior to her role at Faegre Drinker, Elizabeth spent four years working at a Minneapolis law firm where she assisted attorneys with case management, legal research and client communication.