Bing advises foreign clients on transactional matters, including:
- Setting up joint ventures, wholly foreign owned enterprises and other entities in China
- Acquiring assets and equities of Chinese enterprises and companies
- Restructuring investments of foreign companies in China
Bing also assists Chinese companies in setting up companies, acquiring assets and equities, and filing and defending arbitration and litigation cases in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Ghana and Kenya.
Corporate, Trade and Compliance Matters
Bing advises foreign businesses on the issues that foreign businesses often face when operating in China, including:
- Corporate and commercial law
- Regulatory matters
- Compliance with FCPA
- Antitrust and competition law
- Investigation of non-compliance with FCPA and unethical practices
Industry and In-House Expertise
Bing's practice area covers industries and sectors that include food processing, agribusiness, life sciences, auto and parts, telecommunications and IT, insurance, manufacturing, and new energy. He is particularly experienced in China telecommunications and big data work after representing a global telecommunications manufacturer in acquiring interests in a joint venture in China and a Chinese company in forming a joint venture with a foreign PE fund to invest in big data projects in China. He has also gained in-depth experience in representing auto parts companies.
Before joining the firm in 2006, Bing worked with U.S. law firms in Chicago and Hong Kong. He once served as in-house counsel for telecommunications and IT companies in Hong Kong.
Bing enjoys reading and swimming.