Her practice focus canvasses all aspects of domestic relations matters, including:
- Divorce, or dissolution of marriage
- Alimony, or maintenance agreements
- Complex child custody issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug or alcohol abuse and addiction
- Collaborative law
- Closely-held businesses
- Multi-state litigation and jurisdiction issues
- High-asset family-owned businesses
- Post-decree modifications and state-based appeals
Heather has helped clients tactically navigate nearly every conceivable scenario and construction of fact patterns in state court and prides herself not only on advancing client objectives but supporting them through trying times. Heather was named a Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star in the area of family law in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Before bringing her talents to Faegre Baker Daniels’ matrimonial and family law practice, Heather worked as an associate attorney at Griffiths Law PC (formerly Gutterman Griffiths PC). Prior to that, she worked as an attorney for The Harris Law Firm PC, Colorado’s largest family law firm. She got her start as a judicial fellow to Colorado Supreme Court Justice Monica Márquez.