Anne Scholl supports attorneys on intellectual property matters and specializes in prosecution for domestic and international trademarks. She brings a matchless sense of organization and efficiency to trademark matters, having stewarded clients through a myriad of needs under the ambit of intellectual property, including:
- Managing and maintaining trademark portfolios.
- Preparing routine filings with the USPTO and WIPO, including new applications, renewals and declarations of use.
- Coordinating with foreign counsel for various trademark matters.
- Assisting with trademark enforcement.
- Filing copyright documents and applications.
Anne is also experienced in navigating mergers and acquisitions and has supported clients with due diligence in evaluating and updating trademark information amid M&A activity.