Tonia’s experience includes representing major pharmaceutical companies in defense of mass torts, as well as entertainment companies, hedge funds, real estate development companies, scientists and others. Her experience also includes extensive litigation management, IT management, investigation and analysis.
She is an alumna of Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, where she also served as the firm’s first Fellow. While in law school, Tonia served as an extern to the Honorable Joseph A. Greenaway—who is now a Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit—and was also senior coordinator of the Eric R. Neisser Pro Bono Program.
- Tried case in complex pharmaceutical products liability matter, resulting in favorable jury verdict for client
- Litigated numerous cases for pharmaceutical client in complex matters concerning pharmaceutical products liability
- Represented client in matter concerning allegations of fraud-on-FDA and off-label marketing
- Represented hedge fund in federal court in matter concerning alleged violations of trust indenture act
- Represented entertainment company in federal court in matter concerning copyright infringement