Mergers and Acquisitions
Liam has advised clients on several mergers and acquisitions, including:
- A multinational, public company manufacturer of industrial process fluids in connection with a $1.6 billion acquisition and related carveout divestiture
- A private wholesaler and distributor of products to the food service industry in connection with a $750 million minority investment by a foreign conglomerate
- A private equity fund in connection with a $10 million series A investment in an SaaS company that provides enterprise software solutions
Liam has advised clients on a number of financing matters, including:
- A publicly-traded, multi-faceted insurance group in connection with its entry into a $600 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility, a $500 million senior unsecured term loan credit facility and a $600 million letter of credit facility
- A commercial bank, as the lead arranger, administrative agent and a lender, in connection with a $200 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a provider of home health services
- A private equity fund in connection with a $5 million secured convertible note bridge financing for a portfolio company
- A private company wholesaler and distributor of products to the food service industry in connection with a $600 million private placement of senior unsecured promissory notes
- A private bank, as the lender, in connection with the issuance of a $9 million economic development revenue bond and the providing of a corresponding credit facility to a manufacturer of machined components
Before joining the firm, Liam worked as a law student counselor in Villanova’s Clinic for Law & Entrepreneurship and as a teaching assistant in Villanova’s Legal Writing Program. Liam also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable James G. Colins of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Prior to law school, Liam worked as an advisory services professional in the commercial real estate industry.
Outside of law practice, Liam enjoys riding his motorcycle, rowing on Philadelphia’s Schuylkill River and exploring the local music scene.