Privacy and Regulatory Compliance
In addition to her work in the insurance sector, Gail focuses her practice on privacy and regulatory compliance services. Over the past year, she’s been expanding her privacy scope with a large U.S. wireless carrier. While on secondment, Gail has been involved in a variety of the organization’s privacy efforts, including:
- Negotiating privacy and security contract terms with service providers and other third-parties
- Updating privacy compliance, training, policies and procedures
- Responding to privacy-related requests by consumers and regulators
- Drafting internal documents for GDPR compliance
- Researching the latest rules and regulations to maintain compliance
- Reviewing new business initiatives and projects
Gail is also involved with the firm’s COVID-19 Task Force. She provides regular updates on new executive orders and regulations across Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Gail worked as a judicial intern for the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, and served a clerkship at the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Vaccine Litigation.