Corporate Real Estate
Will is a trusted advisor and problem-solver for organizations seeking to grow their real estate footprint. He has advised a diversified Fortune 200 manufacturing company on real estate acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States and a private university as it designed and built several additions to its campus, including a $43 million expansion to its science center, and has secured commercial office leases for a Big Data company expanding throughout the United States and has helped hospitals and health systems in multiple states develop and lease medical office buildings. Clients rely on Will to execute on all real estate needs, from drafting and negotiating construction contracts to managing the real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Real estate counsel to Fortune 150 global manufacturing corporation, providing representation in real estate dispositions and acquisitions throughout the United States and in Mexico and Canada, and in industrial, warehouse and office leasing, construction projects and real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions and dispositions
- Representation of hospitals and health systems in Illinois, Wisconsin, New York, New Jersey and Montana in matters ranging from development of medical office buildings, medical office leasing, construction and real estate dispositions and acquisitions
- Representation of private university in design, construction and specialty consultant contracts for construction of high-rise student center and student residential facility
- Representation of industrial manufacturing company in sale and lease-back of 30 acre industrial facility
- Real estate counsel to private liberal arts college in design and construction of several campus facilities, including $43 million expansion of Science Center, and in real estate acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and zoning matters
- Representation of national home builders in all aspects of development of residential communities in Chicago metropolitan area, including land acquisition, annexation and municipal entitlements
- Representation of big data company in commercial office leasing throughout the United States
- Representation of national developer of industrial and warehouse facilities in design and construction matters
- Representation of several Chicago-area cultural institutions in design and construction of new exhibits and renovation of existing facilities
Will is a music and theater buff with subscriptions to the Chicago Symphony, the Lyric Opera and the Goodman Theatre. Will is also a talented chef and an insightful restaurant critic.