Prior to joining the firm, Matthew served as a law clerk to the Honorable Edward M. Coleman, P.J. Ch., where he gained significant exposure to a broad range of complex real estate matters including valuation disputes, commercial foreclosures, tax appeals, brokerage commission disputes, condemnation proceedings and actions in lieu of prerogative writs.
- Represented joint venture in orchestrating the conveyance and financing of a multi-property portfolio of self-storage centers
- Represented landlord in connection with the leasing of 6,500 square feet of space in a prominent office building
- Represented developer in connection with the acquisition of approximately 30 acres of land containing a mid-sized commercial shopping center
- Represented developer in the sale of a 48,000 square foot fitness center
- Represented client in connection with the sale and tax-deferred exchange with respect to the sale of a major office building situated on approximately 16 acres of land
- Represented developer in connection with the acquisition, subdivision, and subsequent sale of approximately 112 acres of land