Over the course of his career, Jeff has successfully litigated cases for clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, numerous federal courts and primarily the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC). Jeff also is a registered patent attorney. His litigation work includes clients in industries such as:
- Electronics and semiconductor devices
- Gasoline-powered engines
- Medical devices
- Materials science and engineering
- Computer hardware
- Telecommunications and data networks
- Fabrics and garments
- Home appliances
- In re Certain Dental Ceramics, Products Thereof, and Methods of Making the Same, 337-TA-1050
- In re Certain Carburetors and Products Containing Such Carburetors, 337-TA-1123
- In re Certain Radio Frequency Micro-Needle Dermatological Treatment Devices and Components Thereof, 337-TA-1112
- In re Certain Computer Cables, Chargers, Adapters, Peripheral Devices, 337-TA-975
- In re Certain Footwear Products, 337-TA-936
- In re Certain Antivenom Compositions and Products Containing the Same, 337-TA-903
- In re Certain Sleep-Disordered Breathing Treatment Systems and Components Thereof, 337-TA-879
- In re Certain Products Having Laminated Packaging, Laminated Packaging and Components Thereof, 337-TA-874
- In re Certain Reduced Ignition Proclivity Cigarette Wrappers, 337-TA-756
- In re Certain Semiconductor Chips with Minimized Chip Package Size and Products Containing Same, 337-TA-630 & 337-TA-649
- Benco Dental Supply Company v. Colur World, LLC
- Startrak Information Technologies, LLC v. International Telematics Corporation
- Innovative Global Systems, LLC v. Blue Tree Systems, Inc.
- FTC Sensors LLC v. ORBCOMM Inc.
- Classified Cosmetics, Inc. v. Del Laboratories, Inc.
- Quarton Inc. v. Idea Village Products Corp.
- Vita-Mix, Inc. v. Tristar Prod., Inc.
- Furminator, Inc. v. Ontel Products Corp.
- Loris Azzaro, B.V. v. Del Laboratories, Inc.
- UT Starcom v. Starent, et al.
- The Holmes Group, Inc. v. Euro-Pro Operating LLC
Jeff enjoys playing cello and double bass (without much apparent talent for either instrument). Jeff also enjoys dragging skeptical family members to see opera and other musical performances.