Our presenters will provide an overview of the disclosure mechanisms under U.S. import and export laws and regulations, including:
- A discussion of recent developments in the area;
- Factors to take into consideration when weighing the risks and benefits of whether to file a disclosure;
- What information to disclose;
- When is a disclosure required by law or regulation; and,
- Practical tips on how best to frame the issues in your disclosure.
Please join us for a discussion on these topics, followed by a question-and-answer session.
Hosted by: Drinker Biddle
Speakers will include: Kathleen Murphy and Joan Koenig of Drinker Biddle
Date and time: February 26, 2008, 12:00 pm CST - 1:00pm CST