For more than a decade, we have proudly helped the Networks Financial Institute (NFI) and Indiana State University present the annual Insurance Public Policy Insurance Summit. Due to current circumstances, we’re going virtual this year.
Register now to join us for this dynamic discussion as insurance public policy leaders and influencers address the latest opportunities and challenges for the insurance industry and its stakeholders.
- David Altmaier, Commissioner, Florida Office of Insurance Regulation and President, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Gretchen Cepek, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Allianz Life Insurance Company
- Michael F. Consedine, CEO, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Deborah J. Curtis, President, Indiana State University
- Terry Daugherty, Dean, Scott College of Business, Indiana State University
- Rep. Trey Hollingsworth (R-IN), Member of Congress, Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance
- Ellei Kay, Senior Gongaware and NFI Scholar, Scott College of Business, Indiana State University
- Tracey Laws, Senior Vice President, Head of Government Affairs, Athene
- Maria Lewis, Chief Diversity Officer, Faegre Drinker
- Sara Manske, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Tradara McLaurine, Career Services Executive Director, Indiana State University
- David Nadig, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Allstate
- George Nichols III, President & CEO, The American College of Financial Services and Former NAIC President
- Sulema Medrano Novak, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Thomas R. Sullivan, Associate Director, Division of Supervision and Regulation, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- Jennifer Webb, Assistant Vice President, Government Relations, Pacific Life
- Karima Woods, Commissioner, District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
For more information, visit the Insurance Summit website.
Please watch for more details coming soon! Look for us on social media #IPPSummit
QUESTIONS? Please contact Pamela Lashbrook or call +1 215 988 2483.