Drinker Biddle’s Investment Management Group held a breakfast and panel discussion during the 2017 ICI Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference. Our panelists discussed what privilege, proprietary and protection mean in the current legal and technological environment, and offered some practical advice regarding digital communications and boards.
- Stacy Louizos, Partner, Investment Management Group, Drinker Biddle (Moderator)
- Bennett Borden, Partner and Chief Data Scientist, Data and Information Governance Group, Drinker Biddle
- James Lundy, Partner, SEC and Regulatory Enforcement Group, Drinker Biddle, Formerly with SEC Enforcement and OCIE
- Supervisory Special Agent Jensen Penalosa, Cyber Squad Supervisor, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- What is attorney-client privileged and what is not?
- Recent PIMCO case and impact on privilege
- Digital communications and boards
- Protecting confidential information from cybersecurity breaches
Read more about the event.