Speaking Engagement Recap
March 23, 2010
6th Annual IP Counsel Forum
San Jose, CA
As protecting patents becomes more important than ever, Corporate Counsel brings together leading experts to discuss the future of IP portfolios. This conference will focus on:
- Patent Litigation War Stories
- How to Harvest Ideas for Future Patent Protection
- How to Manage Your IP
- Global IP Protection
- Do Economic Downturns Increase or Decrease Patent Litigation?
- Buying and Selling Patents
- Patent Pools
- What is Your IP Portfolio Worth?
- Building Successful Industry-University Interactions
- Patent Litigation in the ITC
Faegre & Benson partner Cal Litsey will be present on the "Patent Litigation War Stories" panel.
For more information and to register, click here.